KYSOR WARREN DISTRIBUTED SYSTEMS
DISTRIBUTED SYSTEMS REFRIGERATION SYSTEM
Kysor Warren Distributed Systems are designed to be located close to refrigerant loads (cases), reducing refrigerant line runs and substantially reducing refrigerant charge.
Kysor Warren Distributed Systems provide significant benefits to food retail customers:
- Up to 80% refrigerant charge reduction
- Energy efficiency
- Ease of installation
- Ease of serviceability and maintenance
Our Distributed System portfolio contains four market leading platforms:
- Distributed Scroll System (DSS)
- Compact Scroll System (CSS)
- Distributed Scroll Pack (DSP)
ABOUT KYSOR WARREN
Kysor Warren is a leading manufacturer of refrigerated display cases and refrigeration systems, partnering with customers to bring complete commercial refrigeration solutions to supermarkets, grocers and other retailers across North America.
Warren Refrigeration was founded in 1882, providing refrigeration solutions to food retailers. Warren Refrigeration later joined with Sherer Brothers Company which was the first to patent counters featuring glass panels in order to feature and display merchandise. They continued innovating by adding cold-air flow to the cases, so that perishable foods could be showcased in retailer shops. You can trust that our highly experienced personnel will provide you with the customer, engineering and technical support services that you need.
Our case and system solutions are known for their durability, efficiency, and quality in design. Our firsthand experience and knowledge of refrigeration system operations are unparalleled, getting you the exact results you are looking for.
DISTRIBUTED SCROLL SYSTEM REFRIGERATION SYSTEM
Reduced Refrigerant Charge. Ease of Installation. Accessibility
The redesigned Distributed Scroll System from Kysor Warren includes an environmentally friendly design offering reduced refrigerant charge and leak potential. The enhanced space-saving design allows for ease of installation and accessibility in one product solution for supermarkets. This innovative system significantly reduces refrigerant charge when applied near refrigeration loads.
Reduced Refrigerant Charge and Leak Potential
- Up to a 70% reduction in refrigerant charge as compared to a traditional centralized rack system
- Features a 35% reduction in brazed joints compared to previous models, drastically reducing the potential for leaks
Ease of Installation and Operation
- Maximizes merchandising space by eliminating need for a machine room
Reduction of field braze joints means easier installation (less brazing and pipe work) and reduced leak potential
- Additional units can be added to existing facilities
- Ease of Accessibility
Sliding side doors allow for ease of servicing
- Hinged front doors provide easy access to compressor and electrical components
- Easily combined with a Kysor Warren Condenser Assembly to provide a complete high-side refrigeration system solution
Energy Efficient Design
- Features energy efficient Scroll compressors
- Optimal grouping of systems to more closely match suction temperature requirements
The refrigerant reducing Distributed Scroll System is an innovative product solution that significantly improves the total Life Cycle Climate Performance (LCCP) of refrigeration systems, helping our customers become better environmental stewards.