ADN Refrigeration offers a Planned Maintenance Service that keeps commercial client’s Refrigeration systems running at peak performance, saving downtime and money. Customers who receive Planned Maintenance Services, have reduced their need for emergency service calls by as much as 65%. Keeping equipment running at its peak performance will greatly affect the bottom line with significant savings on monthly energy bills. We have all seen what the rising cost of energy has done to our operations expenses.
The following elements will be monitored and performed:
- Evaporator and condenser coils cleansing.
- Defrost operation on freezers
- Amperage draw on all motors and compressors
- Hi-limit and low pressure controls
- Low ambient controls
- Freeze start controls
- Temperature setting controls
- Oil leaks detection
- Freon levels inspection
- Indicator lights and door seals test.
Upon inspection, recommended repairs will be submitted with proper quotation for customer approval.